Friday, July 20, 2012

Quick Artwork

Hi! It's been a long time since my last post.

I was so busy taking a full week vacation and made some scrapbooks for exhibition at Wisma Ahmad Yani. Well, it was Pandawa's and I just gave a hand to my sister. I only took this exhibition for 2 days, but it wasn't really crowded like a year before, and as always I accompanied by my sister's crew (whose different than before) but he was alright. Mas Bani, they usually called him. He's so funny and Sinyo and I were have a good time with him.

Ah, back to scrapbook, I had bad times for making these scrapbooks. My sister bought me 3 frames at Framous, and they were all lovely. I made them 2 days right before exhibition started, and that was not enough at all. I have to stayed all night long just to finished them, even I was sleepy but I ignored it. And My sister went to Jember right when the exhibition held. That was a perfect timing! Haha!

Thank God the first day of exhibition, it wasn't really crowded like I thought. Honestly I really tired, and I have to pack my bags cause the next day I went to Jakarta for a long trip with my friends. Well yeah, the great part is the exhibition (for a week) perfectly success and My sister were happy for scrapbooks that I made.

Here I give you some photos of my scrapbooks:







No comments:

Post a Comment