Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Right Inside My Brain

Yesterday I saw many kind of happiness.

They were coming from different directions, giving me some strength to through my day. Like when I met a kid with his small house. He never taste a good lifestyle just like me, but do you know? he sincerely smiling to everything that he saw. He always satisfied and really grateful for everything that he got.

And I feel warm with his attitudes, he teach me something. He just an ordinary kid, not older than my niece, but he gave me a lot of things to think about.

Where the happiness coming from? Frequently I asking myself.

If a kid like him could smiling as free as he could, why couldn't I? Sometimes I feel empty, never feel enough. But then this kid just like slap me right on my heart. Not literally, but it's aching my deepest heart. Why a small thing like thanking become really hard to do?

I've got to change myself.

Thinking that outside there're still much more people like that desperately living, but still having a sincere heart to warming their cold house, giving me a push to keep trying harder and thanking to God for every good things God gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment